Finishes

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



I would like to wish a very BIG Happy Valentine's Day to all of you all over the world who celebrate this holiday!!

I realize that I haven't blogged in quite awhile... I have been busy sort of.  I have stopped stitching for a bit to try to finish up some very, very late Christmas presents to my parents and in-laws.  I have been using my Cricut machine and using decopauge technique for the first time.  It has been really fun and I would love to show you some progress but I can't since my Mom sometimes reads this blog :)

Also I my energy has been really low lately and if I get a free moment while my baby is sleeping I tend to avoid the computer and just sort of zone out or try to take a nap.  I am excited to start planning her First Birthday party!  I really can't believe it has almost been a year since she came into our lives and I don't know what I would do without her :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get more energy once spring starts. Stick in there!

    ReplyDelete