Finishes

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Berry Special First Birthday Party!

So the main reason for our vacation back home to the US in March was to celebrate our little girl's First Birthday party with all of our family and friends in Michigan and especially her Grandparents and Great-Grandmas!

I really enjoy party planning and decorating for special events so as you can see below I had a blast making the event special for my little girl!


Here are her feet sticking out of her carseat passed out before the big event...


The wonderful cake made by Bake n Cakes.  They made our wedding cake and it was beautiful and yummy so we wanted to have them make this special cake for the party.



I found this perfect Strawberry Shortcake Party outfit on Etsy, and it really made my little girl look so cute.  It was made by Sweet Sassy Boutique and if you are ever in the market for a cute outfit for your little ones please check our her store.


This was the cake table with prizes for all of the kiddies.


What was left of my little girl's smash cake :)


I found a great deal on a custom banner at Shindigz.


Strawberry decorations made from honeycomb strawberries from Amazon and die cut vines.


Pin the Berry on Strawberry Shortcake area.


The beautiful table arrangements.


I carried the red and lime green theme through the tableware.


Some decorative columns, a grass backdrop, and lots of Strawberry Shortcake stickers and decals made the space look like the perfect party location.  We even used a themed table cloth to hide a piano on the left.


This was outfit #2 for my baby girl.  I didn't want to spoil her but I wanted to have backup in case the other one didn't arrive in time or something got spilled...  Anyways I got the Strawberry Birthday Girl onesie from Amazon and the beautiful themed tutu from Windmill and Bubbles on Etsy. 


All of the kids including the Birthday girl had so much fun and people were impressed how we were able to transform a room at my church into party central.  I had fun and the smiles on my little girls face made all the hard work worth it!  I hope you enjoyed this look into another crafty activity I enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is some fantastic party planner! Everything looks adorable and I'm sure your little girl had the best day :D

    ReplyDelete