Finishes

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Olympic SAL Day 16 - Olympic Torch - Fire or Flames

The only WIP I have that has flames in it is San Francisco by Candamar Designs.  It is a kit that comes with pre-printed fabric and you just stitch a little bit to embellish the design.

Here is what it looks like overall...

Image may contain: outdoor

I had previously added the black half stitches below...

Image may contain: outdoor

And during this stitching session I added the flames in the lamp post and the red half stitches.

Image may contain: outdoor

I am not a huge fan of stitching on printed designs so this isn't really my favorite WIP to work on.  But the stitches do help to highlight areas of the design.  See you soon...Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this kind of project before - pretty cool! I like how just adding a few stitches kind of brings it to life. Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete