Finishes

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Olympic SAL Day 17 - Olympic Medals - Copper/Bronze

For the very LAST day of this SAL I chose to work on Purity, Strength, Truth, or as I like to nickname it Buddha by Dimensions.

Here was where I was after starting in for Stitch Maynia...

Image may contain: 1 person

And here is a close up of my progress!

No automatic alt text available.

It's really hard to tell but this is part of Buddha's chest and shoulder.  I enjoyed working on this WIP a lot, and I can't wait until I pick it up again.

This challenge was a lot of fun!  It helped me to touch a lot of my WIPs that hadn't gotten any love since I started them for Stitch Maynia 2016.  Thank you for staying with me on my stitching journey!

I have one more challenge to update you on which was the November Election challenge for Stitch Maynia, and a few finishes to share with you and then I think I might finally be caught up on sharing my stitching progress with you!

Thank you again for your support and encouraging comments!

2 comments:

  1. This piece will be lovely when it is completed. I love the soft neutrals. Looking forward to seeing your November Election pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool SAL, and this is a great kit! I've only ever stitched one Dimensions kit before, my son's birth sampler, but I enjoyed it a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete