Finishes

Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Progress Photos!

Hello stitchers!  I can't believe that it has really been 3 whole months since my last post!  Well it has been a busy summer.  I was able to go back home to the US with my family and have a bit of a summer vacation :)  I even visited a LNS and got some goodies while there!  I still have so much to add here to update and I even have had my 6th finish of 2017.  But I will start with my current progress.  Way back when I first started this blog almost 5 years ago now I used to do weekly progress photos on Fridays and I want to try to get back into doing that.  So here is my progress for the week on one of my WIP's Floss Daily by Wee Little Stitches.

This is where I was after working on it the last time which I know was sometime in 2016...

No automatic alt text available.

The needleminder is one I had purchased from the Minding my Minders going out of business sale last October.

And here is my progress from two evenings until now!

Image may contain: text

No automatic alt text available.

I love this design so much and I feel like I could probably finish it in about a week or so!  The variegated floss is all cotton from Mo's Sale, and my plan is to use all hand dyed threads to fill in the floss bobbins of the design.  I really do hope that I can finally get you caught up with all of my stitchy progress and share posts with you on a more regular basis.

Thank you to everyone who is still reading my blog, and until the next time...Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours Lulu! Great to see you back, hope you had a good vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love that fabric color too.

    ReplyDelete