Finishes

Thursday, November 30, 2017

12th Finish of 2017 Autumn Bunny Pumpkin!

Hello everyone!  If anyone is still out here in blogland reading this thank you for sticking by me even when I haven't been posting as regularly as I would like to.  I still have loads to catch you up with on my stitching this year but I figured I would start where I am now with a very recent finish!

This is Autumn Bunny Pumpkin from www.dailycrossstitch.com

I changed the colors of the pumpkin and leaf on the vine to ones I felt gave a bit more of an autumn feel.  I was able to finish this in about a week.  It felt good to have a quick finish since I have been working on some huge HAEDs lately.  

I can't believe that it is almost December and the end of 2017.  It was a very long and exciting year for my family!  I will keep trying to catch you up with my progress and finishes here on this blog.

Thanks for sticking with me on this journey.  Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

1 comment: