Finishes

Friday, November 9, 2018

Needleminders from Needleminder Factory AKA Finn Stitcher on Flosstube

Back in December of last year I was watching Finn Stitcher on Flosstube and saw that she was making and selling needleminders in her shop on Etsy called Needleminder Factory.  I decided to check them out and she had some cute ones at very reasonable prices including her shipping charges coming all the way from Finland.

They were very well protected for shipping, as you can see below.  I have heard a few horror stories of the magnets getting stuck in the machines at the post office but I had no such issues with mine.



And these are the lovely needleminders that I bought!


I chose the green swirly oval because it reminded me of "The Heart of Te Fiti" from the Disney movie Moana.  I chose the sparkly teal ones because teal is my favorite color.  I have stitched many owls including this one.  And I bought the Moose to use on my Norge WIP.  I am really happy with all of them and enjoyed supporting a fellow stitcher in her business.

See you soon and Happy Stitching!  

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    Tap on this link to discover if this quick test can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete