Finishes

Thursday, November 8, 2018

2018 My Fifth Continent...Australia!

Hello out there if anyone is still reading this!  I can’t believe I have gone almost a whole year without writing here.  That makes me really sad, but I finally decided to just do it.

In 2018 I decided to make my health more of a priority so I cut back on my stitching time quite a bit. I have also rediscovered my love of reading, but there is still something that keeps drawing me back to stitching and I don’t feel like it was a good day unless I was able to get in a few stitches.

So much has happened this year.  I’ve had a few finishes and some new starts.  But the biggest thing that happened to our family was visiting our 5th Continent Australia in July!

We loved it so much! We spent a little over a week in Sydney and took advantage of all of the amazing sights.  I even was lucky to find a LNS!! I will write more later but I will leave you with a few photos from Sydney...

Happy Stitching!






No comments:

Post a Comment