Finishes

Sunday, December 31, 2017

13th ( and last) Finish of 2017 Celtic Butterfly!

Hello!  Thank you so much for staying with me with all of my year end posts!  You read that right my 13th finish was indeed my last finish of the year.  I found Celtic Butterfly on Daily Cross Stitch.com. It is stitched on 14 count white Aida for the WOCS World of Charity Stitching yahoo group.  I started it on December 13, 2017 and finished it on December 16, 2017.

Here is how far I got on the first day of stitching...

This is the needle minder I bought from Gina’s Unique Boutique on Etsy for my Girl With a Pearl Earring WIP.




I really liked stitching some very small designs lately!  They finish up so quickly and it’s nice to think of all of the pieces stitchers have donated made into a quilt for someone in a nursing home.  

This is stitched in variegated cotton floss in Smell My Feet by Fiberlicious that I received in her Halloween Mystery Box last year.  

Thank you all for reading my blog and I wish you all many blessings in 2018!  Happy New Year!

1 comment: