Finishes

Sunday, December 31, 2017

11th Finish of 2017 Reflections of Paris

Hello!  These posts will be coming to an end soon but here was my 11th Finish Reflections of Paris by Ink Circles.  It is stitched on hand dyed fabric by Youthful Hands in 14 count Aida with all DMC Black 310 cotton floss from a cone I previously bought from JoAnn Fabrics.  It was started on May 1, 2016 for Stitch Maynia and finished on September 6, 2017.

I am pretty sure this was my progress the last time you saw it...


At first I wasn’t sure how to decide what parts of it he buildings to stitch...


But then but then I decided to start with The Eiffel Towers...


And then stitch all of the L’arc de Triomphes





And then The Notre Dame Cathedrals..



                                     

You get the picture;) ...

Here is my overall finish!  







I really enjoyed working on this.  It was nice to not have to stitch one stitch a time like in my previous variegated floss finishes and it was great only having one color to work with.  How many more finishes do you think I have???  Stay tuned to find out...Happy Stitching!

1 comment: