Finishes

Sunday, December 31, 2017

10th Finish of 2017 May The Luck

Hello! I hope you are enjoying my finish yearly review here.  Finish #10 was another Stitch Maynia 2016 start.  This is May The Luck by Love Thy Thread and I started it on May 27, 2016 and finished it on August 11, 2017.  It is stitched on 14 count Opal Aida in Mo’s Sale in Irish Proud variegated silk floss.

I think this was where I was the last time you saw it...


The needle minder is a Leprechaun hat from Gina’s Unique Boutique on Etsy.


I was a little nervous about the shamrock only having 3 leaves instead of a lucky four leaf clover and briefly thought about trying to change it and then I came to my senses!  

Here are my progress photos...






Here is the finished piece!  This is for a dear friend of mine but I have unfortunately not yet found the perfect frame for it.  I enjoyed stitching this design with the floss I chose.  This is my second finish ever with silk floss.  I only have a few more finishes to show you before 2017 ends.  See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment