Crafty goals for 2013
2. Finish top piece of Congo Rainbow Quilt. I haven't even pulled this project out yet.
3. Finish Family Christmas Stockings. I need to get this project out and just finish it up with plenty of time before the holidays start this year.
4. Stitch at least 2 pieces for World of Charity Stitching. So far I haven't done this but I am thinking once I get caught up on my SAL to start a small piece.
5. Finish Norway Map Cross stitch so I can purchase the Norwegian Bunad design. I haven't started this one either but I almost bought the Bunad design but stopped myself a few weeks ago.
8. Complete another page of Girl with a Pearl. Not yet!
11. Make and send out Valentines Day Cards. Unfortunately did not happen but I am OK with that.
12. Start retirement gift for my Dad. He retired in February and I still don't have the kit I would like to do on order...
13. Complete 2 Wedding samplers as gifts. Not started yet...
Hmm I still have a lot of projects to work on to meet all the goals...but so far I am happy with my progress that I have achieved! Plus I still have another 6 months now to try to finish up a few things :) Is anyone else having better success at achieving your stitching or crafting goals?