Finishes

Friday, September 9, 2016

Around the World in 80 Stitches Part 4

Sometime last fall I continued to work my way through the SAL for Around the World In 80 Stitches by Papillion Creations.

This is the cross stitch outline for the two sections of Part 4.



Here is my closeup of some of the specialty stitches.



Here is the first section complete and starting on the second one...



And here is section 4 Completed!



This Part seemed to stitch up so much faster than Part 3, and I am really enjoying learning all of these new specialty stitches.  I have completed a bunch more on this so I will work on catching you up soon on my progress.

Happy Stitching!


2 comments:

  1. Your's looks so pretty! I started this one with everyone else and fell behind. I usually enjoy speciality stitches in band samplers but this felt a little "bitty" and I couldn't get into it.

    ReplyDelete