Finishes

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Progress Photos & Cooler in Oslo

Here is my latest progress on Owl Growth Chart by Dimensions. 
I am so close to finishing it I can almost taste it!


This is the only snafu I ran into yesterday.  It almost worked for me to have enough floss to change the border from orange to teal...almost.  This is how far I made it.  Luckily I have a color that is as close as I think you can get in my stash.  I hope you can't notice it, but at least it is in a place where it shouldn't be too noticeable.  Now all I have left is to add the Names and Numbers on the left side making this project a real growth chart!


I love that little worm.  He is so cute and he reminds me of the worm on Sesame Street when I was a little kid in the 80s!  Does anyone remember if that character had a name or was he/she just Wormie?

I threw in a close up pic of the "Daddy" and Baby Owl just for the heck of it below.


On a non-stitching note I am so happy they finally turned on our heaters at my apartment building!  I know all my friends back in the US can't relate as it is currently still nice and in the 70s or 80s F, but here in Oslo at night it has been down to 4 degrees Celsius!!!  I don't know the exact translation into Fahrenheit but water freezes at 0 Celsius so just think about that.  Anyways I am so happy that it is nice and warm inside now and I don't have to worry that my little girl is way too cold.  I guess I never noticed how quickly Fall hits here in Norway because last year I was pregnant and always warm...oh well ha det sommer and hooray for heat on in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment