Finishes

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Stitch Maynia: Day 28 A Cozy Table for Two

Day 28: HAED's A Cozy Table for Two. I am really starting to love parking!



This is what it will look like when it is finished.  This is the original artwork of Mikki Senkarik.



My start on Mikki Senkarik's A Cozy Table for Two! I am really enjoying parking and the speed it adds to my stitching. The first photo was 800 stitches the first page row (large format) all done in my sons long 3 hour nap! This is done continental tent stitch 2 over 1 on 28 count.

Here is more progress on this design...



I have started in the top left corner of the design, and I can't wait until I can work on this again!  Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE parking!!! Parking is the only way I know how to stitch big projects. You must be doing the HAED challenge on the facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic progress. Such a beautiful design. I don't think I would keep my sanity if I didn't use parking on HAED designs.

    ReplyDelete