Finishes

Friday, August 5, 2016

Stitch Maynia: Day 7 Disney Dreams The Little Mermaid

Day 7 was Disney Dreams The Little Mermaid.  This is one of the Kits from McG Textiles that are based on the artwork of Thomas Kinkade.  If you look closely you can see Flounder!



Earlier this year I introduced my daughter to the Disney movie "The Little Mermaid" so she was really excited when she saw me working on this and I figure when I finish it that it will find a place in her room.  I loved watching this movie when I was a girl, and when I studied in Copenhagen in college I was lucky to be able to visit the famous landmark bronze statue of the Little Mermaid or Den Lille Havfrue in the Copenhagen Harbor.

I bought this from JoAnn Fabrics in the US right before my son was born in 2014.  The Ariel needleminder is from Gina's Unique Boutique on Etsy.  I hope that I can find some more time to stitch on this one again soon :)

Until then...Happy Stitching!

🐠🐠

2 comments:

  1. Now you really do have to work hard on this one to complete it while she's still young enough to enjoy the film!

    ReplyDelete