Finishes

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Stitch Maynia: Day 3 Winter House

Day 3 is Winter House by Brooke's Books.  This is a 4 part freebie you can get when you join the yahoo group for Brooke's Books.  I have been a member of this group for almost 4 years and I finally got around to printing these off for this Stitch Maynia challenge.  It is stitched on Light Nile Green #955, 22 count Aida on fabric from Stitchnmomma.



I managed to get a start on the fence for Winter House reaching the whole width of the design which will be great when I start Autumn House just to the right of it :)  I plan to stitch all four season houses in a row next to each other.   Also while stitching all of these designs I would very frequently get the old Carole King song "You've got a friend" stuck in my head due to the line..."Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you've got to do is call..."

Until the next time...Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw you mention your blog on Stitch Maynia's FB page and thought I'd come over. Love the Brooke's Books designs. I used to belong to that Yahoo group but have long forgotten my signin.
    The houses were really lovely designs. I've also stitched some of her monthly cakes series. Two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo welcome and thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete